Sider

tirsdag 13. januar 2015

Recipe of the week: Proteinballs

Please ignore the mess that is currently my kitchen. I had taken pictures and didn't realize they were no good until the perfectly round protein-ball was in my tummy. Bummer! These pictures will have to do, of a protein-ball that isn't as pretty, but that tasted just as good! This week I want to share a recipe I use a lot! I do my own spin on Kristine Weber's protein bars.

For four protein-balls you will need:
30 g protein powder ( I opted for chocolate flavored)
15g coconut flour
10g sweetener
1 tbs cocoa powder (Can be skipped!)
10g rolled oats
milk
Coconut sprinkles

Mix all the dry ingredients (except the coconut sprinkles) and add small amounts of milk at the time until the mixture have wanted consistency. Let your mixture sit for a couple of minutes before using two spoons to shape out the balls. This is quite sticky! Roll inn the coconut sprinkles and pop in the freezer to set (-: Enjoy!