Sider

søndag 11. januar 2015

Living in black and white.

Some people like living from day to day, not knowing what might happen or what new and exiting adventures lie around every corner. They love with all their heart and embrace every part of who they are. They're not afraid of getting hurt, and throw themselves into new and exiting projects, sometimes before they have time to finish the last one. They travel the world with nothing more than they can fit into a backpack and they have an amazing time. They tell amazing stories, both from their personal life and everything they have seen and done. They share of themselves with every part of their being.

 I wish I was one of those people, I really do. Not knowing what today or tomorrow brings give me anxiety. And traveling the world without knowing where I'm going, how I'm going to get there and the possibility to pack for everything from ice-age to tropical heat? Forget it. Not happening anytime soon. This is why I like lists, I can collect my thoughts, plan ahead and be prepared. I don't like to over share, and I absolutely don't like people knowing every little thing there is to know about me.

I'd like to be able to let go a bit and see where the day takes me, but to be honest I quite like being that way as well. A golden middle would be ideal. I'm not saying I have every part of my day planned, but I like to have a plan with what I'm doing. These days it's mostly studying and household chores, exiting things..