Sider

torsdag 8. januar 2015

A letter to my future husband

Hi!

I don't know your name or if we've already met.(Have we met? Have we dated? Am I dating you right now?) But at some point we will. I hope you're passionate and that you follow your dreams, as I am and I will. I hope you let me do my thing (which is all over the place just so you know what you might be getting yourself into. One day I want to be a pop-star, the other a world famous photographer, to be honest I don't think that will happen for me, but it's nice to have dreams) and I will let you do yours

I don't know what you look like or how you personality is, but I know you will have those little quirks that make me fall madly in love with you. Because that's what I do, I fall hard. Like how you always make me laugh when I'm having a bad day or the way you smile in your own special way, or how we can have our own little inside jokes that no-one else will understand. Or how you love your job so much that you can't wait to tell me how your day was, and I'll listen, and I'll soak in every word even though I couldn't care less about accounting (or whatever you job is) because I love that you want to share your day with me.

I hope you're kind to everyone and as including of others as I aspire to be. I want you to be the one I turn to in my time of need, and that I can be the same for you.

... and if you happen to have an amazing accent, dimples and like to cook I'm not complaining at all, just saying.

Stay safe, I love you. Or, you know, I will at some point.  Hopefully