Sider

mandag 26. januar 2015

Confessions pt 6.

- I have a hard time telling twins apart. No, actually people in general who look similar. I can't tell them apart at all! From time to time you come across twins for work or in your personal life. Some of these people I've known for years now, and I still struggle when I'm supposed to be able to tell them apart.

- I'm a people pleaser. Ideally, I would be able to post three times a day on this blog, and do all the ground work myself. I would be working full days AND going to school, of course I'd be getting straight A's. I'd be able to provide for myself and possibly others. I'd be cooking all my meals from scratch and my house would be spotless. I'd work out all day and be the definition of perfect. I'm currently failing at all points, and it upsets me deeply. Working on it though, trying this new thing where I don't have to be perfect all the time.

- I'm one of those creative types who wants to do EVERYTHING. I want to take incredible photographs, sing and produce my own music and film small pieces of art that speaks to people. Instead of concentrating on dong one at a time I do them all at the same time, I half-ass it, and most of it turns in to shit for that reason. I need to learn to take my time and be patient.

- I'm currently working on three books ( a novel, a book of short stories and an untitled mess) and a manuscript intended for TV. None of which will see the light of day because 1) I'm not confident enough in my work to show anyone and 2) If I do show anyone I'm terrified of being judged based on what I've written.