Sider

lørdag 31. januar 2015

.

Once a month I turn into a bitch (not saying I can't be bitchy the rest of the month, but I make more of an effort at that specific time). Premenstruella comes to visit and all of a sudden EVERYTHING is wrong. The way my boyfriend breathes on the other side of the room for instance, or how he slams the door EVER MORNING (this actually bothers me no matter what time of the month it is, but I only yell at him for it when my inner bitch arrives). The color of our toilet-seat can also be wrong as I have just decided I want it to be made of wood and, say, a dark-stained color. The house is to cold and I don't care how full our fridge is, we have NOTHING edible in our house. I'm bored with winter and want it to be summer, and maybe I'll cry a bit because I just remembered that Bambi's mom died, and that poor Dumbo... My body aches and I feel a migraine coming on, and why did I turn the heating up? I'm BOILING. I don't care if it's not spring yet, the house is in desperate need of a spring cleaning, like right now. Mid clean I give up, this is to much to do by myself. And now the house is a mess, so I'll have another good cry while I dive into a box of ice-cream and watch sad movies on Netflix.

So if you thought I was an emotional wreck before, just wait till I meet you right before Auntie-Red comes for a visit.
X Godzilla