Sider

mandag 19. januar 2015

Confessions pt 5

- I give up way to easily

- I cling to the thought of moving to London some day, I want it so bad. From time to time I try to convince my boyfriend we should move, so far he's not budging :(

- I'm a big crybaby. I cry when I'm happy, when I'm sad, confused, tired, sleepy, angry, you-name-it. Luckily for me it's healthy to have a good cry now and again.

- I wish I liked coffee, I've tried liking it, and for a while I even pretended to like it. I've realised it's not going to happen any time soon, but I'll keep trying from time to time!

- I'm addicted to scented candles, I love them and have at least one in every room! The only thing bothering me are those "vanilla" scented ones, I can't stand that smell!

- I've never really been a soda/fizzy drinks kind of girl. I'll drink it if it's been shaken, and all the bubbles are gone. But I really don't see the point, it does nothing for me or my health.

- I bruise easily ("so be careful when you handle me", I'll bet none of you got the Natasha Bedingfield reference there..) Every night I find new bruises somewhere on my body (usually legs and arms) without knowing where I got them. Works for me that I'm one of those insanely clumsy people  without control of my arms and legs.

- I've already broken my "no candy in 2015" rule twice so far, no wait, three times. Crap

- While cooking I use my entire kitchen and leave an insane amount of mess. We're talking mountains. Might have to work on that.