Sider

mandag 12. januar 2015

Confessions pt. 4

- I spend to much time wishing I was skinnier, prettier, someone else.





- I'm not a hopeless romantic. Big romantic gestures makes me uncomfortable and makes me wish the ground would just open up and swallow me whole


- I write a lot. Short stories are my thing. I never share them with anyone though, because I'm afraid. I'm afraid of someone picking my story apart and find hidden meanings that aren't there.


- Whenever I'm supposed to do something worst case scenario Andrea gets involved more often than not, that bitch ruins a lot of my plans.

-  More often than not, I'm torn between wanting to look good and not bothering to make an effort. If I could wake up looking like a supermodel, that would be nice. Or if Kim Kardashian doesn't need her beauty crew anymore, I'll be more than happy to have them coming to my house every morning.