Sider

fredag 16. januar 2015

DIY of the week | Facescrub

I've decided to do a DIY every week! This first week I'm doing doing a homemade facescrub! I've done a few of these at home and I love knowing what I apply to my skin isn't harmful for it. Specially since my skin is very dry and very sensitive! Making your own skin care is so fun, and the possibilities are endless! Honey, Green Tea, sugar, salt, coffee ground, yoghurt, avocado and coconut oil are just some of the many ingredients you can find in your kitchen for the most amazing face masks and scrubs!  My top tip is keeping it simple. Have fun! (-:


If you want to try the one I made today you'll need:
3 tbs coconut oil (or Olive oil, almond oil, grapeseed oil)
2 tbs granulated sugar (if you want it grainier you can add more sugar)
the juice of 1/2 lemon

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, apply to face and enjoy a few minutes of silence while listening to some of your favorite songs! I suggest taking a crack at the songs in my January playlist, you can find it in the sidebar of my blog! (-: This recipe makes for multiple times of use, I usually keep the remainders in a mason jar in my bathroom cabinet

The absolute simplest scrub is adding a tablespoon granulated sugar to your regular cleansing cream

Happy weekend to you all, I hope it's a good one! X