Sider

søndag 25. januar 2015

love

Butterflies. Blushing. Smiling when I'm with you. Smiling when you're not around. Giggling at the mere thought of you. Sweet kisses. Pure Happiness. Sharing everything. No secrets. No regrets. arguing over silly things like who's turn it is to do the dishes. Letting you win because just looking at you fills my heart with more love than I ever thought was possible. Sleeping on your chest. Feeling your heart beat. Forehead kisses. Looking at you when you're doing something you love. Knowing this is where I'm supposed to be.

I've always been told we were to young to find the love of our lives at 18, I strongly disagree. Deciding to go for him was the best choice I've ever made. It's closing in on six years, and I'm not having any regrets. We get to see the world and all it's mysteries together.