Sider

søndag 19. april 2015

Windowshopping online

I feel like I might be the only one doing this, and I don't care because I god damn love it! What I'm talking about is, of course, window shopping online. I tend to just happen to be on all my favorite shops online, where I just happen to be adding EVERYTHING to my virtual shopping basket. Just for the hell of it, just to see exactly HOW poor I would have become if I were to actually buy everything I think I need at that exact moment.

I hardly ever buy anything , but if I do, my approach is this: after adding the entire store to my virtual shopping basket, usually adding up to a sickening amount of money (that I usually don't have) I set an amount for myself which I can buy makeup / clothes/ whatever it is I think I'm in desperate need of. And then I remove items until I hit my limit. It's an idiotic way of doing my shopping, but I can't help myself. I'm an impulse little creature.

Y'all need to see my face more