Sider

mandag 20. april 2015

Confessions pt. 11

- I've gotten really back into makeup recently and spend most of my free time (and also some studytime) stalking people who do makeup on instagram and youtube, whilst dreaming of being able to do what they do. My latest attemt was a failed smokey eye, practice makes perfect I guess!

-.. and for that reason I went online windowshopping last night, wound up ordering quite a lot from a norwegian brand called makeup-mekka, link to their store is in the name. My boyfriend paid for it, said it was part of my birthday present. My god, I love him! He is very, very good to me

- I ate my weight (and then some) in candy, cakes, batter, etc this week. You name it, I probably ate it.. I mean, if walls could talk, my kitchen walls would have quite the amount of nastyness to tell me about my foodbehavior this past week, I'm not joking when I say I'm afraid to go near my scales. This week will be all about jogging and kale and salads and detox and superfood and god knows what.

- My boyfriend put me on a cola zero detox this weekend, after going through 10 (!!!) large bottles of the stuff in the time span of a week he actually refused to buy me more whilst he was at the store shopping for groceries. Probably not a bad idea, it's incredibly addictive! So back to water for this one, until the next time I go on a proper cola zero bender.

- I feel like these confessions keep getting more and more boring. I'm really sorry I'm not that much of a trainwreck to be able to tell you juicy stories from the weekend. Well, I could, but they would all be lies. Because we all know that I'm in bed by ten on saturdays, and the evening is spent knitting or stalking strangers on social media. Sorry, not sorry.