Sider

onsdag 29. april 2015

Video Wednesday: My current makeup routine

Well, this is going great! For the video this week I wanted too share with you guys how I've been doing my makeup lately, and my tricks for contour and highlighting as well as my trick for cancelling out the dark circles under my eyes (which are in my case actually the blood vessels showing though the skin, but that doesn't matter. It still looks as if I've had no sleep for a week, so away they go!) Even though I obviously need to work on putting on my makeup AND being in the shot and in focus at the same time I hope you will get some helpful tips from this video! (-: Here's the video, enjoy! (-:



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Remember to be kind. If you don't have nice things to say, don't say them. Thank you for commenting, have a great day! (-: