Sider

tirsdag 28. april 2015

Tasty Tuesday: Chewy chocolate chip oreo cookies (with nuts!!)

For the love of all that is holy, y'all need to try these! I was feeling a bit peckish, in the mood for something sweet, luckily my kitchen was stocked with everything I needed to bake the best cookies I have ever eaten, like ever.

You'll need (for 60-70 cookies, depending on the size):
250g butter
450g sugar
2 tbs golden syrup
500g flour (I used half wholewheat and half plain white flour)
1 ts baking powder
1/5 ts salt
200g chocolate
1 pk oreos
30g nuts (I used peanuts, cashews, pistachios and almonds)

-Start by adding butter, sugar and syrup into your mixing bowl and whack it until it's white and fluffy. Add the eggs one by one, stirring after each one. Add the rest of your ingredients and divide into four. Put each part on some wrapping plastic and roll until it looks something like this:
Put the rolls in the fridge for a couple of hours (I had them in the for 4) while you take a nap or troll the internet or, and this is what I did, clean the house.

When you can't wait any longer to cook these bad boys, take them out and remove the plastic. Cut the roll into your desired size and place them on baking trays, mine looked like this:
Cook in the middle of the oven at 175 degrees C for 8-10 minutes depending on size and oven. Enjoy! (-:




1 kommentar:

  1. Yummy cookies!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    SvarSlett

Remember to be kind. If you don't have nice things to say, don't say them. Thank you for commenting, have a great day! (-: