Sider

mandag 13. april 2015

Confessions pt. 10

- I truly believe in the kindness of others. I love the idea of everyone helping each other out. Lost your purse? No problem! Here comes a stranger in shining armour to your rescue running down the street just to return what is rightfully yours. Now, I do realize that not everybody has got everyone's best interest at heart, but I still love the idea of it. And I'm holding on to that with everything I've got.

- I'm lazy. There, I said it. I should be exercising and making all my meals from scratch and have a daily diet consisting of healthier options than cola zero and toasts. Instead I binge on netflix and ice-cream. And the before mentioned  cola zero and toast.

- I'm also excellent at procrastination! I couldn't even begin to tell you about the amount of time I've spent practising my make-up skills instead of what I should be doing, which is mostly schoolwork and household chores. Oh, and the paint job my hallway is in desperate need of. I've been blaiming that on the dog, all though me all know he's not going to be climbing the walls any time soon...

- I feel like I've been finding my way back to.. well, myself, this past year or so. After my friend, Lasse, passed away in 2007 I've just been letting myself go. I stopped doing the things I loved doing (you know, photography, singing, painting/drawing and so on and so forth). It feels good, and I'm loving every minute of it.