Sider

søndag 16. november 2014

Insecurities

I don't talk too much about being insecure. It's a part of who I am, and I embrace it for what it is, but it doesn't define me. As I've grown older I have realised that most of us have insecurities about something, it may be small insecurities that does not affect your day to day life, or it's larger insecurities that define every waking moment it.

Time has taught me that you can't judge a book by it's cover. You'll never be able to tell how someone really are just by looking at them. The biggest bitch you've ever met,  the quiet girl in the corner or the nice and popular guy with loads of friends may all have insecurities as far as we know. Some of us don't want to talk about it, and we should respect that by not pressing them for information, let them be, it's ok not to know everything. If someone does want to talk about it, but you feel uncomfortable in that situation, tell them. I'm sure they will understand.

Nothing hurts more than having someone else point out your insecurities. They may not mean anything by it, or maybe it's just a small comment in a bigger conversation. Nevertheless, it hurts like a bitch if you say the wrong thing.

So, please: Be nice to people, think before you speak and smile to a stranger once in a while, you might make someone's day.

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Personal Instagram | Youtube | 15Things Instagram | Spotify |

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Remember to be kind. If you don't have nice things to say, don't say them. Thank you for commenting, have a great day! (-: