Sider

mandag 24. november 2014

Confessions pt. 2

At the age of 13 (or maybe 12?) I was obsessed with the Olsen Twins. I had a blog of some sort about them (I can't remember for the life of me where, I have a feeling the website is closed though) I had so many pictures of them on my computer, and on the walls of my bedroom. Also, my friend and I called eachother Mary-Kate and Ashley, I think I was Ashley. Oh, the good old days!

When I find an Instagrampage I like, there's a chance I will spam them and like EVERY SINGLE picture they have ever posted. Every now and again you will find that one page where every photo speaks to you, and you LOVE (yes, capital letters are nessesary) every single one, and you just can't help yourself. You just have. to. like. all. of. them.

If I'm hungry or craving something to eat, I go on Instagram and search for pictures of this spesific craving, and I look at pictures until the craving has passed.. No joke, I once sat for an hour looking at pictures of pizza. I liked a lot of them too. But, hey! It works!

I don't drive. Nor have I got any intention of beginning in the near future. I do however need to get a  driverslicense. So I'll atleast have the possibility of getting somewhere, should I have to. But honestly, not having a license is my best excuse to stay home when there is somewhere I do not want to go. Like the doctors or anywhere I'm supposed to be mingling in the crowd.

I don't do laundry. That's saved for special occasions, like when my only options are promdress to work or a load of laundry, and even then the chances are 50/50.


Sometimes, when I should be doing something else. Like my schoolwork. I take photos instead, or I spend an absurd amount of time editing them to my liking. I should be so good at it, considering the amount of work I put into it. But you know, we can't all be gifted!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Remember to be kind. If you don't have nice things to say, don't say them. Thank you for commenting, have a great day! (-: