Sider

lørdag 29. november 2014

All I do is win

You know how sometimes you need a pep-talk, and there's nobody around to give you one? Or you feel bad for needing a pep-talk before taking a phonecall, or going outside, or you know whatever. I know I do! I made a playlist on spotify for that!

  
Some of these songs are on this list purely based on the name, some because they make me feel better in situations where mt anxiety might kick in. But they are all here because I like them, so there you go! 

If you want to find my playlists on spotify you kan click here, or search my name "Cecilie Othilie Mikalsen" you will find the music I listen to there . I also change the list in my sidebar on the 1st of every month!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Remember to be kind. If you don't have nice things to say, don't say them. Thank you for commenting, have a great day! (-: