Sider

tirsdag 18. november 2014

Following a make-up tutorial: How hard can it be?

As it turns out, not as hard as I feared it might be. For this I followed this tutorial by Lauren Curtis.
I didn't use ANY of the same products as her, but opted for the ones I already had at hand. I own exactly one lipstick, which is why the color is all wrong, but oh well

I don't wear a lot of make-up, and I do not know what I'm doing, which is why I decided to go with one that looked fairly simple to follow, I'm sure if I went for a full party look I would have struggled so much more. Turns out winged eyeliner is more than enough for me! (-:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Personal Instagram | Youtube | 15Things Instagram | Spotify |

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Remember to be kind. If you don't have nice things to say, don't say them. Thank you for commenting, have a great day! (-: