Sider

tirsdag 18. november 2014

Confessions Pt. 1

I don't remember my first kiss

Whenever I don't want to do something, I make up excuses not to. As a child I would have to "ask my mom" before doing anything I didn't really want to, she said "no" a lot.. Didn't even know she did it, poor thing.

If I'm having a bad day and someone comes over unannounced I pretend I'm not home.

I fell off the monkeybars as a child, like a lot.

I'm extremely afraid of the dark, and wild animals, and open sea. I'm generally a scared little human being.

I hate cleaning. Sometimes I don't but say I did. Spray a little soap in the corners, no one will know.

At 23 years of age I still get celebrity crushes, and they change multiple times a day. So far this week: Niall Horan, Andy Biersack, Seth MacFarlane and Jason Segel.

When doing the dishes I sometimes let the cutlery go for another spin. I like to think of it as a roller coaster that the love, and I'm letting them go for another round, because I'm so nice like that.

Tell me your confessions, I'm dying to know! (-:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Personal Instagram | Youtube | 15Things Instagram | Spotify |

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Remember to be kind. If you don't have nice things to say, don't say them. Thank you for commenting, have a great day! (-: