Sider

mandag 9. februar 2015

Confessions pt 8.

 Bless me father, for I have sinned. It's been a week since my last confession.

- I have exams coming up on Thursday and Friday, and like I always do in this type of situation, I feel like I haven't studied hard enough, haven't done enough practice tests, I haven't read the curriculum enough times. I usually get B's and C's and it pisses me off, because I want A's.

- Sometimes I think the word "no" is not in my vocabulary, I seem unable to say no to people. Need to work on that.

- I'm so scared of being perceived as selfish or egosentric/egotistic. I'm very torn, because I don't want to be that person that needs to have everyones consideration all the time, and I feel like my anxiety puts me in that position quite a lot.

- I'm obsessing hard over Shannon Saunders these days, so much so that I told my boyfriend the other day that if I ever were to get married someday, she's playing. I don't care how much I will have to pay, I need to have her playing at my wedding. End of discussion

- I'm going on a sunny holiday with my mum come March, and I was planning on wearing a bikini. You know, get some rays on my pale lizardlegs. This weekend I've been eating nutella straight from the jar, with a spoon. Might me going for the wetsuit look that week..