Sider

mandag 2. februar 2015

Confession pt. 7

- I'm a dreamer. I spend to much time wishing and dreaming, and not enough time actually doing things to make my dreams happen.

- I don't know my limits. I'll work and do schoolwork and stretch my time to the point were I sleep for two days straight and eat an entire pizza by myself. I've been forced to get better at it, a year ago this week I had stretched myself so far I was on sick leave for a good six months, and I still get tired very easily. With that said I think I needed it, it made me realize I can't do everything at once

- I don't have a balanced diet. I'll get obsessions, where I'll mostly ONLY eat the food I'm obsessing over until I get bored and find myself a new obsession. Previous obsessions have been chicken salad, oatmeal porridge with egg and vanilla, crispbread with avocado and a green veggie-smoothie I drank everyday for an entire summer. OH, and questbars.

- I'm in many ways a hoarder. I keep things for ages, and once in a while I get the idea I should do some spring cleaning and I sell, throw or give away anything I haven't used in a year or so. Makes room for buying new and random things I don't need

- I take forever to start something (like hanging pictures, or anything for that matter, on the walls. Our living room has been done since may. Or folding socks, that happens maybe once a year) But when I start I'm amazingly effective and get things done in no time. Afterwards I always wonder why I didn't do it sooner