Sider

fredag 3. oktober 2014

Taking online classes

I'm taking online classes for college. And the most common assumption people make is that I'm lazy. They seem to think that I sleep in every day, eat a lot and spend most of my time watching TV and netflix. What these people don't understand is that I work pretty damn hard to do well,  so that I in time can get my masters degree (and hopefully a doctorate someday).

I want good grades and I want to do well. The bachelors degree I want is only in Oslo, and at this moment I can't just up and leave. I have responsibilities here. I have a house, and my boyfriend and life is here. I can't move to Oslo, and honestly, I don't want to. Here's a little something I made to show the difference between how people think life as an online student is, and how it actually is (-:

Fun fact: I did in fact waste almost a full day doing exactly what I don't want people to think I'm doing, to show them that I'm not doing those things. Think about it..








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Remember to be kind. If you don't have nice things to say, don't say them. Thank you for commenting, have a great day! (-: